Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie!!

It's my good friend Grace's birthday today! So go over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday! Grace is an amazingly talented woman - she used to teach quilting and now churns out shawls , amazing shawls faster than I do anything! She is really sweet, and anyone who can listen to my discombobulated ADD conversations deserves some serious applause. She makes the sweetest knit cupcakes for peoples birthdays, although if you read my last post you would know that just isn't going to happen. So I looked online and found a really cute knit birthday cake:
KnitB-Daycake
A really funky birthday cake:
large-18th-birthday-cake
Then I found this cute pick of a birthday cake for a Grace:
grace
And another:
grace-1
A giant cupcake for Grace:
grace-cake-2
And a cake made by someone named Grace in England
chocolate_swirl_cake

So Grace -
Happy, HAPPY, HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!
LUV YA!!

3 comments:

  1. Hau`oli La Hanau To Grace. I'll bop on over and wish her an HBD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS there's another award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, I am starting to get scared this day has been so great, I have tears in my eyes,

    and Friends listen, I am more then happy too---you sat with me when I was scared to death with the cancer scare, You can't ask for more!!! Love all of my cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.