Welcome to the 1st version of Thursday Thunks for 2010!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
Kimber, the color of a clear blue sky and the number 1142010.
1. Build It Yourself Coffin Kits. Creepy, interesting, cost effective, your new hobby?
They are making coffins out of recycled cardboard and new British wool. Maybe I can knit my own coffin soon?
2. Can you blow up a balloon under water?That would depend on how hard you could blow. They use inflatable balloons when raising stuff from the bottom of the ocean - of course they have air pumps for that. Can you tell I watch too much History/Science/Discovery channel?
3. Why do you think when naming citrus fruit they simply named an orange the color it is? Picture it - Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve have to name EVERYTHING, and they're naked. THey obviously were running out of ideas and wanted to get finished so they could get on with naked stuff.
4. Insanity Cafe's topic of the day on Tuesday was this article. Have you ever known someone to do something embarrassingly stupid like that? I know several people, who would not surprise me in the least if they did something like that. However, most people would know that if I ever found out they were that dumb, they would have to join the witness protection program to escape the mocking. So, it might explain the people that just "disappear" out of my life!
5. If you got stranded high on a mountain in the snow, how many snowmen would you make? Would you name them and talk to them?
Minions! I would create a snowman army, and take over the world... until spring thaw that is!
6. Have you ever tripped and fell while walking up the stairs? Semi-regularly!
7. If you were to make your own currency what would it look like, what would you call it and would you give some to your fellow Thursday Thunkers?Roman coins, with pictures of guys I've had crushes on. So Viggo Mortensen would be a 10, Tony Stewart would be a 20, Joe Montana would be the 5.... Sure coinage for all!
8. Have you ever made a Mr. Potato Head from a real potato? Made my brother into a Mr Potato head one Halloween - does that count?