Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sensational Haiku Wednesday
Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Welcome to “Sensational Haiku Wednesday!”

hosted by Jenn!!

The basics: Haiku is simple! It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)

Here are Jenn's rules:

      Structure: While Haiku may be written by some in other styles, for THIS meme only 5-7-5 is acceptable. At least one of your haiku must be in this format.
      Theme/Prompt: We have a new prompt each week, and your haiku needs to be related to it, if not include the actual word in it. Feel free to leave a word suggestion in a comment!
      Linking: When you post your link, link to the blog post with your haiku, not to the main page of your blog.
      Reciprocate: If you participate and post your link on my website, you must have a link back here on your post. It’s only fair.
    Folks not complying with the above risk having their links removed. Don’t make me be all “Grrrr” and stuff, it makes me grumpy! Thanks for your cooperation! P.S. This is a really busy time for me – I may not get around to everyone each week. Sorry about that, but unfortunately I need to attend to business before pleasure!

This week’s theme is: Relief

Waiting at the  gate

Colorful crowds pass me by

Then my love appears.

 

 

Wall of diplomas

He looks at the file on his desk

Test results were great.



10 comments:

  1. two very different types of serious relief! whew!
    nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to note how different the two situations are but the sense of relief is the same.
    Great haiku pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haiku ~ thanks, namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A taxi could always be hailed but good test results... NOTHING sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to both types of relief ... totally different from each other ... nicely done!
    Thank you for sharing ... and thank you for your earlier visit. (BTW - yes the watercolor is mine)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relief nicely depicted. thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to both of these -- opposite ends of the spectrum for relief. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent! I love that you could take the second one in more than one way, depending on the sort of diplomas, and the sort of tests. Nicely crafted, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are a relief. It's wonderfully done. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.