Friday, February 10, 2012

Swaps

Currently I'm in the midst of 5 swaps on Ravlery.  One still not in the making yet is a St Patrick's Day Creepy Cute swap- where I need to make a Creepy that somehow links to St Patrick's life - not just green!  One is a junk food/hot beverage swap- knit item optional. One is the caffeine addicts swap -  a mug, coffee, handmade item.  That one was supposed to mail out today - but I don't have her address yet! So hopefully I get it tonite - my post office closes at 1130 on Saturday! Then  a creepy cute valentine swap.  I can't open it until 7pm - so I'll post that tomorrow.

The final swap (or first considering opening/ mailing dates) was the valentine swap.  My partner was Nicole.

IMAG0361

Here's what I got ( and no - I forgot to take a picture before I mailed mine.
Mittens and headband (perfect for covering my ears when I'm outside forklift training) seed packets - makes me want spring! socks, a book, dove chocolate, the yummiest smelling grapefruit soap- that I think her farm makes.  The cutest heart clothespins and peach raspberry green tea!

Thanks so much Nicole!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.