Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Holiday Yarn.. Sally Goldenbaum






Cute book,  good for lazy reading when you can't knit.  Two murders in town now? Over the holidays.  I really am never visiting this town!! People must stay because all this crime drives real estate prices down and they can't afford to leave..  I totally had the murderer wrong. Of course that's really nothing new.

I wish along with the patterns (that I'm never going to knit) the author would include some recipes.  Nell's Thursday Knit Night suppers sound so yummy, her Friday night suppers on the deck with her friends sound soooo good, and now Kevin the chef at the new bed n breakfast is making breakfasts that make my mouth water!!  If you can describe the food this well add some recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.