Monday, June 15, 2015

Roses and a Question?

IMG_20150609_102919658

I was worried about the rose bush - it had a lot of damage when the roof was re-done and I had to prune it back a LOT.  There are still a couple of dead canes I have to get to, but I'm leaving well enough alone for now.

I bought this plant because it looked almost succulent and I thought it would look good as a trailer with my portulacas, but they weren't labeled and the guy in the garden center didn't know what they were.  They now have these bright pink flowers on them... any ideas of what they are??

IMG_20150528_181846386 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.