Tuesday, July 21, 2009

container garden update

When I was going through my pictures from last summer I realized that last June 29th I had cucumbers from my balcony. On July 9th I had ripe tomatoes, not just grape but patio tomatoes as well!

This afternoon I took these pictures of my cucumbers:

cucumberscucumberscucumbers

Here are some of my tomatoes ( the ones closer to being ripened)
patio tomatocherry 100's

My peppers:
sweet bellsweet bananaspoblano

And I have a grand total of 8 yes count em' 8 beans spread over 3 plants. Sigh.
beans




4 comments:

  1. we have good years and wet years Guess which this

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT...what a great green thumb you have. They are coming right along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a bit late, but everything looks so healthy. I see some blush on one of your tomatoes. It shouldn't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful garden! Even if they're a little slow to grow this year. They look delicious. I'm jealous of your green thumb! I can kill plants just by looking at them... :(

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, btw. We are doing fine. :) The baby's scratches were all superficial and she has already on a couple more bike rides on her daddy's bike since then, and still enjoys them. I'm the one who was traumatized, haha! And bruises... lord, you should see the bruises!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.