Welcome to the July 2nd version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 14 and the color of your mother's hair dye.
1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight? I guess I am mostly a door slammer, except for when I go to work in the morning at 3:30 am when I try not to wake up Angie or Curt.
2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails? None?
3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have? It would make a boring tree - but my favorite m&ms are green. However, if you follow my blog and saw my rant from the other day I am currently boycotting Mars Inc, so no m&m's for me.
4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom? 5
5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on? yarn - and a ball winder... and a plate of sushi - sam adams heffenweisen ( I know I can't spell) goes great with sushi ......yeah that'd be great
6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be? A squash raquet? then I can beat the sh*t out of some people.
7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes? Way back in the stone ages, before my town had cable, I did- and got a date out of it.
8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink? And here I've been assuming you guys shower recently! What does everyone else know that I don't? Acutally I never heard of it. I may check it out. eventually.
9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you? Sometime's I condition my hair twice, but it's long so I only shampoo every other day or the ends will friz out.
10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come? I'm more the what the fuck just happened? how is the year half over!! I need more knitting time!
11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme? I started because I was in NaBloPoMo and was running out of blog posting ideas. I stayed because I liked most of the TT regulars ( yeah I look forward to Bud's take)