Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Santa's Beard and the number 3333.
1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for not doing something that you shouldn't have agreed to do in the first place?
I can't think of it, really. I generally am very good at saying no to things I don't want to do. And let's face it, if I agree to do something I shouldn't be doing - It's probably fun and I'm definitely going to do it. (can you tell I had issues with double dog dares as a kid?)
2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you'd like to shake some sense into?That is a seriously long list!
3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife? Since I seem to be the only woman out there he hasn't slept with - No.
4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened? I haven't watched any episodes of LOST. I have no idea what the show was even about.
5. If your dining room china was made in Mexico, why is it still called china? I have a ton of Pfaltzgraff stonewear that I believe was made in the US. And my grandma's china is from England. I do have a cool mexican clay bowl.
6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
7. Do you think it's fair to get thrown out of a meme? I think any meme that would throw Bud out should be cancelled.
8. Berleen lives in Minnesota and Kimber in Arizona. If they were to meet halfway, where would they meet? Mars?
9. What do you think of heterosexual marriage? Me personally? It's my preferred version. Sorry ladies.
10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish? I don't know. I'm pretty happy as is. Anything I would change would be superficial and not worth it. Maybe , keep up on my french?
11. How pissed are you that we posted late? Still sick - was in a drug fog last night, thought it was Tuesday, so didn't do my Wednesday haiku- don't think I could have counted anyway. So I DIDN'T NOTICE. So slightly annoyed because that means Thom skipped them this week.
12. Tell us about a recent great day. Sunday, wasn't sick yet. Indy 500. Coke 600. barbeque. bought the new "competition" charcoal. it does burn hotter btw. Smithwicks. I told you - I'm pretty easy to make happy.
13. When was the last time that you juggled? I can't juggle. Ok, maybe I can handle one ball. Funny since in life I'm always "juggling" stuff. FUNNY story. My mom is a very correct, very proper lady. (totally not like me) She never laughs out loud, covers her mouth when she giggles, wears heels and a dress to go buy fertilizer at Home Depot. Makes Mrs. Cleaver look like a hippy. Seriously I kid you not. So a few summers ago, Angel worked for her, printing and sorting her e-mails from work, saving stuff to cd's from work after sorting, basically computer and paper organizing. (if you saw her room - any organizing is a miracle) Anyway, the power went out. SO the computer was off. They were bored. It was raining. My proper mom, went in her room. sewed a few scraps of fabric, stuffed them with rice. And proceeded to teach Angie how to juggle. After not practicing for 60ish years, she was still able to keep 6 hackeysack sized sacks in the air. Angie was shocked/amazed/stunned. Curt was in hysterics after he picked her up and witnessed this. I had NO idea she could juggle. She never juggled when I was around as a kid. She said that growing up in Japan in the post war years, there weren't a lot of toys or games. So juggling contests were popular.