Friday, February 25, 2011

I got a blog award!

I got a blog award on Wednesday from Grace at Lovin Comfort Knits.  



I really have no idea why she gave it to me.  Check out her blog though - It has a background for every month!  And talk about prolific finished items!

So I have to tell you 7 things you don't already know about me.. that's tough, I have no verbal filter - it just pops from my head to my mouth and out to you most of the time.  SO  here goes:

1.  I was a very shy, introverted kid when I was young.

2.  I still enjoy being alone.

3.  I'm not into the Twilight kind of vampires, but I did have a major crush on Barnabas Collins from Dark Shadows when I was younger.
4.  If Angie was a boy, I wanted to name him Gunther.  Curtis did not.

5.  Sometimes I cheat and use frozen veggies when I cook,

6.  I have the patience of an angry yellow jacket.

7.  I have a serious fear of heights, especially using a ladder to get there.  I am much better if I can climb up somewhere than take a ladder up,  but since I work with a lot of sexist stoopid boys, most of the time I suck it up and just go up.  (Sometimes I do the big round eyes and get one of them to go up for me)


I know some people get annoyed at awards etc.  So if you are a reader of my blog and I read yours, and you don't mind awards - this is for you.
 

1 comment:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.