I really have no idea why she gave it to me. Check out her blog though - It has a background for every month! And talk about prolific finished items!
So I have to tell you 7 things you don't already know about me.. that's tough, I have no verbal filter - it just pops from my head to my mouth and out to you most of the time. SO here goes:
1. I was a very shy, introverted kid when I was young.
2. I still enjoy being alone.
3. I'm not into the Twilight kind of vampires, but I did have a major crush on Barnabas Collins from Dark Shadows when I was younger.
4. If Angie was a boy, I wanted to name him Gunther. Curtis did not.
5. Sometimes I cheat and use frozen veggies when I cook,
6. I have the patience of an angry yellow jacket.
7. I have a serious fear of heights, especially using a ladder to get there. I am much better if I can climb up somewhere than take a ladder up, but since I work with a lot of sexist stoopid boys, most of the time I suck it up and just go up. (Sometimes I do the big round eyes and get one of them to go up for me)
I know some people get annoyed at awards etc. So if you are a reader of my blog and I read yours, and you don't mind awards - this is for you.