Thurnesday Thunks high on helium
Welcome to the April 14th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of red gummie bears and the number 1 because ... I don't know, because I'm not that creative today...
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
1. Does anyone ever wonder: who would go to my funeral if i die?I want a big party for my friends when I die. Like an Irish wake only for my funeral. And face it .. put Smithwicks on tap and people will show up.
2. Sometimes people just make you scrunch up your nose and give that "WTF?" look. Who was the last person you gave that look to?Today!! At work!! A little old Italian man stuck one finger into a bag of cow manure and smelled it. He used a different finger to poke a hole in another bag and smelled that. Then he stuck a third finger into yet another bag and smelled that. He then went back and forth between his fingers before deciding on the first bag!!!
3. A friend recently told you that she tricked her boyfriend into getting her pregnant. You are also very close friends with him, should you say something or keep it to yourself? I have 2 primary friends, in real life, who are women. Most of my female friends are actually the S.O. of my male friends. So in a scenario like that, my loyalties would definitely belong to the male. I am also very much against "tricking" a guy into getting you pregnant. I find that repugnant, unethical, sleezy etc. So even if that were not the case I wouldn't be friends with said person anymore and would still lean toward the guy.
4. Do you get light headed after sucking the helium from a balloon?Never tried. Seemed stoopid.
5. What is the last website you look at each day?Ravelry
6. Since this is a Thursday meme, but we post it on Wednesday, shouldn't this be called Thurnesday Thunks?Actually it was posted on Tuesday this week, I had to look for it in my reader.
7. So some school in Chicago is banning kids from eating bag lunches from home, forcing them to eat school lunches. Hey, I ain't making this crap up, seems the governement doesn't trust parents to feed their kids. Go see for yourself. Back in the day, did you eat school lunches or did you bag it?They said I was a picky eater. Actually I just wouldn't eat disgusting crap, I saw the lunches my daughter's school made over the years and all I have to say is They've come a long way. So yes, I brought my own.
8. You can say you don't watch the news until you are blue in the face, but everyone has some news story that caught their attention and they followed stories on. Murders, kidnappings, dirty politics, stupid celebrities..... whatever. Which one caught your attention (even if you didn't want it to)?The earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis in Japan. ( my mom's family lives in Japan)
9. What condiment is always in your fridge?I may run out of actual food in my fridge because I sometimes don't feel like shopping. Condiments I never run out of. 4 different hot sauces, miracle whip, grey poupon country mustard, heinz ketchup, sweet relish, 6 (yes really) steak sauces, soy sauce,
10. You can hug it, pet it and squeeze it and if you really want to you can name it George. What mythical creature would you have as a pet? A gryphon!!