Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Thunks is list form

Welcome to the April 21st edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of green grass and the number 576

*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!

This week is an easy one.... or possibly not so easy.

1. Describe yourself, in sentences, using the main word of the sentence with the letters in the word: VANITY
 
I am Very Addicted to NASCAR especially If it becomes necessary To Yell at the tv.

ok, no more sentences from now on.

2. List things you own using the letters in the word: POSSESSION
 
Pie birds
Orange throw blankets(Tony's old car on them)
Saturn 
Sock Yarn
Egyptian cotton sheets
Sketchers (my fav sneakers)
Sexy lingerie
Igloo cooler
Oven mitts
Nail polish          

3. List food items that you absolutely will not eat using the letters in the word: DISGUSTING
Deviled eggs
Intestines ( chitlins)
Sugar substitutes
Green drinks (blue either) (alcohol doesn't count)
Unwashed produce
Sunflower seeds (that's birdseed people)
Tasteless bland food
Icees (slurpy like drinks in weird non-food colors)
Non-refrigerated milk boxes (in the juice box aisle)
Gefilte fish (did I spell that right?)       

4. List things you do online using the letters in the word: USB CABLE
 
Use e-readers
Search for knitting patterns
Buy too much stuff on-line
 
Chat with my friends
Attend meetings
Banking/Bill paying
Listen to music
E-mail       


Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that non-refrigerated milk in boxes weird? It really eeks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, although I can't believe you find deviled eggs disgusting. I LOVE them! LOL To each their own, huh? ;-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I think I might have covered intestines with guts, but meant the same thing chitlins.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on your answers Ria. Of the two times I've seen natto, both on food network. It just looked slimy and gross to me. *shrug* Could be just me.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.