Friday, March 16, 2012

Reading 2 books at once

I'm reading 2 books at once.  They are both about the same person - but not as confusing as one may think.  Richard Feynman was a brilliant physicist.  Nobel Prize winner. Most famous for his work on the a-bomb , but people studying physics (at least when I was in college in the late 80's) relied heavily on his Feynman diagrams.  He is one of those "dead" people on my list of people I wish I could skip back through time and spend a day with.  He had a great curiosity about everything in life, an a great joy about life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.