Ruth interviewed my friend Grace, and since I have been somewhat remiss in posting recently I said Grace could interview me. So here are her questions:
Ok, its winter, that narrows it down a bit. In the middle of the winter if cost were no option I'd have to go with skiing in the Italian Alps.
I don't ever spend money I just find on the ground. If it isn't possible to figure out who lost it, I donate money I find. I have donated to Hope House, The Interfaith Food Pantry, the animal shelter in East hanover with found money.
For those of you who might want to be interviewed, here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.