Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Thunk

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color purple and the number 6.

1. Have you ever felt alone, but yet there are people around you?  All the time.  I really only connect with handful of people.  People seem drawn to me, but sometimes I feel like I'm inside my head looking out at them instead of actually being with them.

2. Do you have any video game consoles? which ones?  Yes, Playstation 2 & 3.  I ordered a wii last week.  It shipped yesterday.

3. Do you freak out at food warnings/outbreaks, such as the recent peanut butter salmonella scare?  No- never really let any of that bother me.  I eat my burgers and steaks really rare.  I like my egg yolks soft.  I had a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast this morning.

4. What color/pattern is your beds' comforter/bedspread?  Green.  Sort of a tone on tone florally pattern on one side, a diagonal grid on the other.

5. How many windows do you have in your house? 10? maybe, I think

6.  Name 6 things that are in your bathroom.  Toilet, tub ( hee hee hee) rubber duckies , all angies many hair care products, magazines, toilet paper

7.  HOw big is your garage - have a 1:64 model of the nascar garage - does that count?

8.  Got your taxes done yet?  Um, is it 8pm april 14th??

9. Think of a mental disorder... why did you think of that particular one?  manic depression... some days I think I'm a poster child.

Find Thursday Thunks here 

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! I will definitely be visiting your blog again. I'm a Tony Stewart fan too! Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 windows????? wow, your place must be huge, and I agree about the taxes, I never mail them before the 15th, I always have to pay

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.