Welcome to the November 19th version of Thursday Thunks
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some
crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the color of a clown fish and the number 10595.
1. If you won a brand new house in a Dream House Giveaway would you move into it, sell it to pay the taxes and make a profit, rent it out or give it to a family member/friend who might need it?It would depend on where it was, if it was around here, or NC I'd keep it. Anywhere else I'd sell and buy something around here or NC.
2. Are you good at billards?An ex spent a ton of time trying to teach me ( after we broke up and he was trying to get me back - but it was past the 90 days!) and basically a huge FAIL. I still suck.
3. Does anyone on the planet really want to see Levi Johnston naked in Playgirl (other than when Bristol Palin did)? I don't really want to see Levi Johnston period.
4. Is your phone ringing right now? Why aRE YOU CALLING ME? If so you must have dialed the wrong number?
5. Do you think man has eaten or tried to eat every type of animal on the face of the earth at one point or another? If not, what don't you think man has tried? I'm not sure about tarantulas... but as a displaced red-neck who got the rule of you shoot it you eat it along with my first gun as a child, and after watching Anthony Bourdain and the chubby bald guy (can't remember his name- Andrew Zimmerman) and what they eat on their world travels I think people have eaten everything else!
6. The new movie Avatar has been showing sneak peeks and been hyped to the max. Will you see it? Never heard of Avatar - but I can't wait for NINE.
7. If a slightly bigger fish eats a small fish, then a bigger fish immediately eats that one, then an even bigger fish immediately eats that fish and then finally a huge fish eats the one that just ate that fish and it gets caught by you... how many meals will you have from that one fish? I'll be back in a bit - I got the sudden urge for sushi...
8. If you had an appointment with the doctor and all the plants in the office were dead, would you still see the doctor? Well, better than dead people in the office I think. Actually there is only one plant in my dr's office that I can think of, but it is alive.
9. Have you ever seen the number 666 in a dream? Not a fair question as I am evil.
10. "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment."~ Benjamin Franklin
So what happens at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100? at 50 freedom (kids are gone and grown) at 60 the bladder "rains" at 70 the nap rules, at 80 you're just happy to wake up, at 90 you don't know you are awake and at 100 you just forgot to die.
11. Would you want your phone number to be (area code) 123-4567? Better than 867-5309!