Make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some
crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the color of sweet potato pie and the number B12.
1. Mad Cow disease, Bird Flu, Swine Flu...what barnyard animal will cause the next big outbreak of disease? Barn Cat BronChitis
2. Sesame Street turns 40 this month. If you were to be on Sesame Street, which character would you want to be in a scene with? Oscar the Grouch or The Count.
3. We are out shopping for a new laptop. Which one do you pick and why? Mac- always a mac for me!
4. Have you ever dried a flower in a book (pressing)? If so what was the flower and the name of the book? Um...no I was more of a tomboy than a girly girl.
5. Do you think it's important to study other planets? If so, why or why not?Absolutely yes!! For a few reasons. 1- I am a serious space geek. 2- Astronomy and Astrophysics were my favorite electives in college. 3. When we make this planet completely uninhabitable for everyone but the cockroaches we will need somewhere else to live.
6. Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theater? What was the movie, how much was the ticket and why did you walk out? Yes- it was supposed to be a funny movie - pieces of APRIL... very bizarre movie, after 45 minutes it still wasn't funny, got a text that some friends were doing something so we left. It was bad,and bizarre but definitely not funny. I think it was $9ish a ticket.
7. Does the city/town you live in have traffic enforcement cameras? Have you ever gotten a citation/ticket/fine from one? If so, did you pay or fight it? Not that I've seen, the town next to ours has a few at some red lights, but I have the whole red means stop, green means go, yellow means go very fast..... ( anyone? Starman - I know someone else saw that movie!)
8. If your neighbor is having a baby would you buy a baby gift for them? It would really depend on which neighbor. I'd buy at least a little token gift. If it was a neighbor I liked a lot I'd knit or crochet them something.
9. How many questions are too many questions? 11.2
10. Do you have a handwritten journal you write in everyday? No- that's why no one thought I'd still have a blog after this amount of time.
11. Have you already made plans for 2010? I have a high school senior - 2010 is pretty much booked already.
12. Thursday Thunks has a huge party for all those who play along each week. Where is the party, how long does it last and does Kimber fall off the roof dropping crayons? If so, what color of crayon does she fall on? In a huge 5 star log cabin at Jackson Hole Wy. Lots of adult libations, I guess Kimber can't hold her alcohol so she falls on a puke green crayon.
13. We may have "blogger celebrity" questions in the near future. Are you excited?More like confused.