There are three more of those tiny irises blooming! And 3 more budding. So I guess they are supposed to be blooming now. My friend Amaryllis found something that implies they are crested irises.
Going away for the weekend. Going to pay for Temple next year. God I feel old. Going to meet my friend Min for sushi tomorrow night :) More details when I return - although I have a gut fear my yarn for Robin will get here tomorrow and get wet - le sigh.
Going on record saying I luvs Brauns.
since there were no thunks yesterday I stole this from my friend Grace's blog:
This is the 20 questions meme that is going around the blog world
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
90 days were up.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
This morning - wearing capris due to the great weather.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.using a butane torch to heat up a galvanized beam enough so a location sticker would stick on - to 75 beams.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Deciding what to blog about.
5. Some things you are excited about?
Paying the first payment for Angie's college next year, robin starts wednesday and my yarn comes either tomorrow or hopefully monday, sushi with Min and Kristen tomorrow night, Brauns sent Carl and I got to go home early!
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I went to 2 junior proms ( one mine) and 3 senior proms, but on the night of my senior prom I went to see Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom with a guy who was 8 years older than me that I had a crush on for the longest time, and decided to ask out.
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Yes, on both sides there are historically important people.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Haven't checked since Wednesday. Got a letter from Angies school about project graduation.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
coffee - lots of coffee, a coke
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
hate leaving messages. everyone should get texting!!
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
13. Any plans for Friday night?
driving to philly
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
before I started dyeing it - it gave me awesome red highlights!
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
unfortunately - stale popcorn - yum
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?no
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
Carabiner with an I <3 Canada logo on it. My key, house key, mailbox key, 2 keys for work.
18. Where do you keep your change?
The little hole thingy behind the stick shift in front of the cup holder.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
About 30 people to go over the post inventory audits last month.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Have a 49er coat when it is sleeting or icy raining. A Looney Tunes jacket when its cold. When its really really cold or snowing ( must be below 20 degrees. I have SWEATER I wear. It started out really warm, but my dad's size and then I felted it. The rest of the time I wear sweatshirts. i really don't feel the cold. Oh and I have a really cool red cape when I wear something dressy.