Monday, March 29, 2010

Warning - Robin spoilers

Here are some recent knitting updates for you.  One warning - anyone who is doing the Robin Mystery shawlette KAL and does not want to see the pictures should not read this post.

My first finished project is a tea cozy.  I haven't made a tea cozy in a while ( still need to finish my Memorial day through July 4th cozy) 

Easter Eggs

My crazy woman sock

The beginnings of my Vintage Linen Robin

The beginnings of my Stormy Robin


Enjoy your day!



You Are a Good Friend Because You're Loyal






You stick with your friends no matter what, even if you feel like they're doing the wrong thing.

You believe in letting people figure out their own path in life. It's not your place to interfere.



And part of your loyalty means that you'll do a lot for your friends. You definitely go the extra mile.

You'll even do great things for friends without them asking. After all, that's what friendship is all about.



You are truly a friend for life. And you have friends you've known since you were a kid.

Your friends can count on you to do a favor, remember a birthday, or just be there to listen.



Your friends need you most when: They can't turn to anyone else



You really can't be friends with: Fickle people who change friends quickly



Your friendship quote: "Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows."


   

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the cozy♥ great job. You have been busy, I need an update on my projects too♥ The eggs are a good idea. I have never done a mystery project. Maybe one of these days♥

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.