Welcome to the March 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of opals, and the number a thousand more than last week.
1. What is your favorite kind of cookie? Since I just got some - Thin Mints!
2. If a birds wing falls asleep, does it hurt when it tries to flap it's wings or does that make it feel better? Ok, I try not to be insulting here ( like some thunkers) but seriously, this is a bird brained question!
3. Water - tab, bottle, filtered or....??? Brewed! into coffee, tea or beer! ( what is tab water anyway??? or is that supposed to be tap?)
4. Would you (or do you) have a stripper pole installed in your home? It's supposed to be a great workout. That being said, Curt could probably talk me into it... (good thing he rarely reads this!
5. Do you still have any Christmas decoration up? Curt finally brought everything to storage - but there is still my evil santa hat hanging on the closet door!
6. What brand of camera do you have? Which one? The one I use most often for blog pics is a fuji, also use a pentax and have a nikon.
7. Why do paint colors have weird names? have you shopped for carpet lately?? I have my theory. It involves smoking funny cig's and lots of alcohol....
8. Which toe is your favorite and which foot is it on? I like my right foot better - but have no favorite toes. They all got a pedi today!
9. What would you do if a celebrity sneezed in your face? Punch them in the face. Then if it was Tony, I'd kiss the boo boo I just made!
10. If a stranger came to your door and asked for a glass of water, would you give it to them? Ok, a couple things about this question. If you paid attention to #3 I DON'T DRINK WATER! Of course Angie always has a case around. But more importantly, If I'm not expecting anyone I seriously probably wouldn't answer the door.
11. The government has asked that you pick the newest national holiday - what is it? SLAP A STOOPID PERSON DAY!!!
12. How many toothpicks could you fit into a beer can? Don't drink beer in cans. Draft or Bottles for me.
13. Whats the weirdest excuse you ever gave for missing school or work...or heck, even a social function, date, whatever? Not an excuse - a reason. And I warned them the Friday before. It rained on Sunday. Meant I couldn't go to work on Monday. ( the weekend NASCAR was at Pocono last summer)
14. Can we stop now? Please can we?