Welcome to the March 25th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of nothing, and the number one.
1. I got nothing. What should I ask next week? Although I think Kimber should do it next week. Somehow. Well there are certain contexts where "I got nothing" is a good thing.
2. Wind chimes - annoying or not? Depends on the sound. Some of them sound really clanky. I have some awesome crystal and bamboo ones.
3. Camping - camper or tent?Mariott? Sheraton?? My idea of roughing it is a Holiday Inn. But my retirement dream is a 30 foot lux motor home to travel to all the Nascar races. So would that be a camper? Need to start playing the lottery!
4. Told ya I got nothing. This really sucks. I should have had Bud do this, huh? I think this is his week with the twins, not sure he'd be able to do it this week.
5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? I like the french e with the accent mark. Or the o or u with the umlatt dots - don't know what language uses that though.
6. So this week my kid had to type a research paper for English.... then she had to email it to her teacher! Is that not just the oddest thing ever? Blew my mind away. Angie has to e-mail stuff to teachers on a semi-regular basis. It's so weird that in high school she has due dates of midnight sunday! One time the e-mail didn't go through, fortunately she saved the failure notice and forwarded that to the teacher so she got credit.
7. Wow. These questions suck. They suck bad. Do you like to suck through straws? For what type of beverages? SOmetimes if I'm drinking too much I'll drink my margarita's or other drink (not beer) through the little swizzle stick.
8. What do you do with your cell phones when you do those wonderful "upgrades" to the newer, fancier phones?The first time I upgraded i gave my old one to my then toddler, who pretended it was hers. One broke so I tossed it. The rest are probably in a box somewhere.
9. It's allergy season - unless you've completely missed all the people walking around with kleenexs stuck to their nose... what are you allergic to? I'm not allergic per se, but artificial sweeteners trigger horrible, drug resistant migraines.
10. What did you sleep with as a child? I had a great antique king size 4 poster bed that used to belong to my great grandparents. My great grandfather stopped using it after my great grandma died, so I slept in it with my 4 cats and 2 dogs.... I was NEVER cold.