Tomorrow I am planning on felting my Samantha and Kimmy bags. I followed the lead of several people in the KAL group and used the leftover yarn from Kimmy to make a dumpling bag. I ended up having about 3 yards of the light brown left. Talk about close.
So here's the dumpling before:
Kimmy all ready for her bath:
And Samantha before felting - the sun was at a weird sideways angle - this picture sucks but is actually the best shot of the pockets:
I didn't do the handle the way the pattern called for, I didn't like the way it came out in other people's pictures. So I made a braid - but didn't create a loop to attach it, but had each cord in the braid attach to the bag evenly on the ends:
Hopefully I will have the after pictures later in the week.
I just finished the last square for my VJAC afghan - now I have to seam it together .... ughhh...