Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I can show you pic's!!

IMAG0381.jpg

My Creepy Cute swap partner got her package.   So I  can show you what I sent.

IMAG0368

My Skeleton Bride and Groom


IMAG0372

The whole shebang.

I mailed out my caffeine swap package this afternoon.  So by Friday, I should be able to show you that one. 




You Live Out Loud



You are adventurous, outgoing, and totally fearless. You just go for it!

You tend to have all eyes on you, and you don't necessarily mind. You were born to be a star.



You would make an excellent rock star or actor - you have an undeniable charm. You are magnetic.

Even if you aren't ever famous, you're still pretty darn popular. People love to be around you.


       

1 comment:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.