Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lunch!

OTomorrow there will be pictures of the three bags I've been working on before felting. (Hoping to felt Mon or Tue)  I think I have figured out the football cowl I plan on making to utilize those adorable buttons I got.  This morning, our power went out for about 45 minutes.  THere was a very loud bang and then these two things that seemed to attach to the things that look like giant springs on the pole next to the transformers started swinging loose.  I think they waited longer for the cop to show up behind them so they could start working than it took to do the repair!  We did do a final harvest on about 90% of our plants on the deck and then cut them down and tossed them (wish I had a compost) We have a handful of green tomatoes I hope will grow a bit more before I fry them up.

IMAG0393.jpg

And because it came out so yummy, a picture of lunch!

IMAG0377

2 comments:

  1. OMG this looks just to delicious (except those damn eggs LOL) I know I've said this before but what a green thumb you have. I'm so impressed. Now before you go blowing (and I use the term loosely) your own horn I'm jealous!!! I would love to be able to grow my own stuff like that. Why don't I? Well good question...I'm to damn lazy and to damn mean!!! ROFLMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Thom about the eggs, they are okay but not something I crave. We gave up on the tomato plant, I still could use your help on the size question on Ravelry. By the way Thursday is good for me if it works for you!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.