Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Me - 7

I'm on page 87 of War and Peace.  This may take a while more than 2 months.  I did read a review and chapter 1 of a novella Two Tickets to The Christmas Ball by Donita K Paul on Quilly's blog - link on sidebar.  It kind of sucked me in .  My library didn't have a copy so I put a request for them to transfer it.  I got the book on Saturday.  I read the book cover to cover on Sat evening.  It was an excellent book, even if it's a bit late for a Christmas book.

 I was sort of watching what I was eating, until yesterday's baking fest.  So we'll see what the scale says.  I did lose 2 pounds as of last week.  I'm looking into gyms or other forms of exercise.  I think that's what I really need.  If nothing else as soon as I get Angie back at school this weekend, next weekend I'm going to take down the tree and I'll have room again to break out the wii.






You Are an Outdoor Person






You love spending time outside, and it's likely you've crafted your lifestyle to maximum outdoor activities.

You probably live in an excellent climate (or intend to). And you are also probably physically fit. (if by physically fit they mean fat and needs to join a gym)



Of all the types, you are the most likely to be the happiest. Being outdoors really raises people's spirits.

So go ahead and spend as much time outside as you'd like. Just remember to protect yourself from the sun!


   

1 comment:

  1. I just joined a water aerobics class at the gym. I loved my first session. I also joined a strength training class. I didn't love that first session at all!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.