Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Vacation Read

Got this book for travel/down time on my trip to Chicago.  Two quick stories, the first city girl falls for spoken for country stud. The second big city cop, former bad boy, comes home to the small town he fled after High School, falls for the recently divorced older (3years) sister's best friend he spent most of his youth fantasizing about...  easy read, easy to put down and pick back up, perfect travel book. 

PS - there will be more posts from my recent trip now that I'm home and have the computer - my phone didn't like posting more than one picture at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.