Thursday, September 24, 2015

Went to Wrigley Field last night

We figured if we come to Chicago, we had to go to a game at Wrigley. The Cubs got killed by the last place Brewers. I really don't think either pitcher was that good that no one was making it on base. By the last two innings it seemed like the Cubs went through their entire bullpen and anyone who could hold a bat was going in to pinch hit.  But it was kind of cool to be there, even though apparently my Mets found out I was cheating on them and lost to Atlanta....

That is the Angie in the picture. We got there really early and had some snacks and drinks at Goose Islands Wrigleyville bar down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.