Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Prophetic Rose Bush?

My already weird rosebush got all excited about the warm weather back in march and started leafing.  Then we had a snowstorm, hail, freezing rains and deep frosts at the beginning of the month.  I really thought this was the end of the bush - all the leaves died, shriveled and a plant without leaves can't make food from the sun.  I was sad but it fit the gloomy melancholy mood I was in. Now that spring seems to be here for real, new leaves are popping out. 

Hoping the same goes for my mood. (although work seems determined to keep me pissed off, and to top it off they've gone on a firing spree when we are shorthanded to start)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.