Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Unexpected Cables

Unexpected Cables: Feminine Knitted Garments Featuring Modern Cable KnittingUnexpected Cables: Feminine Knitted Garments Featuring Modern Cable Knitting by Heather Zoppetti

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Great patterns! Picked the book up because of the Fulton Shrug on the cover. Really love it, but I would never wrap my neck like that. I may however make Steven's Vest, Safe Harbor Cowl and Rapho socks.

Love all the patterns! Well written, while I haven't actually tried knitting the patterns yet, reading through them, they seem easy to follow.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.