Friday, May 8, 2009

QUICKIE

Angie's Junior prom is coming up. I have to pick her up early from school, take her for her hair, nails and especially those feet! Then they're meeting up at her friends house for pic's and 2 dads are driving them W. Orange. We're picking half of them up and bringing them to one of the diners in town with another parent. Then 2 other parents are driving them to the friends house they started at for a sleep over. AARRGGGHHHH I'm definitely not old enough to have a kid heading to the junior prom!!

Leaving you with the promised pic of Jeffrey's package since he has it now.. Yes that is an Earnhart JR book on the bottom of the pile.. His mom is a JR fan after all.

jefrrey's surprise

1 comment:

  1. I hope she has a great (and safe) time! And I love the package you sent Jeffrey. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.