Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THURSDAY THUNK

Thursday Thunker's Week!

Welcome to the May 21st version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS!!!!!

These questions were submitted by last week's Thursday Thunk's participants! (so don't blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions.....)

1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think? No, not sure if I will see it. It looks like it has a huge potential for disappointment as they really look like they are trying to hard in the previews.nimoy'sspock
new spock

2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like? Probably the girl from My Boys - Most of my friends are guys, I don't really get most women. And being girly is always a royal pain in the ass . Sexy I can do though :)

3. What kind of dreams do you have? Very weird psychedellic dreams, non- earthly. Strangest thing, is although it is not often that people I know end up in my dreams, my husband almost never shows up in my dreams.

4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what ees eet?_coyote0 Has to be Wile E Coyote. When I was in college I came very close . I made it to the shop the guy drew out what I wanted , I was going to get it on my left ankle. I saw the thing with the needles and punked out and lost my $$ as I left. My best friend who went with me but was in another room ended up with a tattoo on his left shoulder blade. Boy was he mad!

5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training? the American Canine public has voted. it would cause to much suffering in the can9ne population and they would haved to send the ASPCA out to stop me.

6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood? As long as he stays away from my deck and trees I don't really care.

7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like? Are there any creapy scary dark gnarly looking ones? I only know the Grinch and Green Eggs and Ham. But if there is one like that in one of his books it's be me. Sorta Nightmare before Christmas or Corpse Bride.

8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight? keep meaning to grab my daughter's copy to read. Really really love the twilight inspired yarns.

9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions? LSD? ACID??

10. What the worst injury you've ever had?fell off my grandmother's ceiling (she had a tudor house with the big ceiling beams seperated by plaster. if you wedges your arms and legs pushing out you could scoot across the ceiling. If you relaxed you'd fall) landed on my head needed 37 stitches, still have a scar if i do pigtails.

11. What is your favorite dessert? tiramisu

12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?I love the ocean and the surf and the sounds of the sea lulling you to sleep at night, but if I could only visit one for the rest of forever i would have to pick the mountains. Any season. But especially fall and winter.

13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?city_of_angelsCity of Angels

14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself? If I could think of my own stuff to blog I wouldn't need a thunk would I? (and I think this question has been asked before!)

15. how often do you do laundry? Twice - sometimes three times a week - kid plays sports - gotta! Oust only can do so much as can febreeze!

16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?historyMel Brook's History of the world part I ( why was there never a part 2?) Followed closely by Monty Python's The Holy Grail. I don't think either of these movies require explanation.Monty Python Holy Grail

17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?Curtis really hates this answer - but the answer is absolutely yes. and if he wants a share of the loot he'll work at least part time too!

18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?soujr worms Sour gummy worms. Crushed oreo's. chocolate pudding. tombstones from marshmallows. Love halloween food!

19. What's your favorite comic strip?calvin-and-hobbesCalvin and Hobbes

20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it. Could go a couple ways- 50 yard line, super bowl, 49ers winning. Brickyard 500, Tony winning. or - 5 star hotel, candles, music, sushi, pitcher of margarita's and Curt.

....to be continued next week.... (you didn't want all 40-some questions this week, did you?)

3 comments:

  1. You will LOVE the movie. They only did the look alike think for the big 3. And all three are excellent. And it is so good just as a movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband seen Star Trek and said it was pretty good. I could watch about any movie that has Nicholas Cage in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we can;t wait to see the movie, everyone we know has loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.