Thursday, May 14, 2009

THURSDAY THUNK

Robbing the place, cracks, blogs, geographical locations and other fun stuff
Welcome to the May 14th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, taken over by Berleen, the color carrot orange and the number 94.

1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it? I think that would greatly depend on the day I was having. But I figure I'll either be paralysed or really pissed. And if I were the latter I'd probably get confrontational and get my ass shot. Running is out of the question. Even when I was young and in shape I was probably one of the world's slowest runners.Meteora

2. Do you like Twizzlers? Not as candy. I have been known to use the cherry ones as swizzle sticks in drinks though. DSCF2371

3. Are you a YouTube watcher?Only on those very rare occasions that someone sends me a link.

4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them? A little bit confused on this one. Do auto glass places in other parts of the country do cold calls??

5. What is the age difference between you and your father? Um, he's kinda - ok not kinda, really dead. So do you want the difference in out ages when I was born? Or the difference between me now and him when he passed?? He was 33 when I was born.

6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow? Was never actually that drunk when a rainbow was around, was never stoned so never went off looking for a rainbow. Would probably have been too lazy to get up anyway.

7. Camping - recreational vehicle or tent? Luxury motor home all the way baby!luxury_motorhome_rental

8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1?No thank goodness.

9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit? Has to be Bud Wiesser's

10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now? Since I've been putting off grocery shopping?? Maybe 3 days with a normal menu, after that maybe another 7 days with a really weird menu. (although since the scone recipe I have only calls for like 2 tbs of half and half and I have a pint - we'd have great breakfasts for the week.)chocolate chip scone

11. Pepper - shaker or grinder? Grinder! 100%. I actually currently have 4 grinders. Black peppercorns,red peppercorns,green peppercorns and a blend of black, white, green red and pink.

12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you? I just got done telling a friend how horrible I am at geography. But I am sure the answer is Ohio!Ohio if you ever go to Ohio, I can strongly recommend Eldora speedway (great dirt track owned by Tony Stewart) , Sandusky Speedway ( great local saturday night under the lights racing) and cedar point amusement park.

13. What color do you believe you look best in? RED

and once again... next week is Thursday Thunkers Questions... so....

14. What is your question submission for next week? Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?

8 comments:

  1. I would stop by Eldora hope against hope Tony was there! LOL Have a great Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A geography quiz on a meme that picks pepper! Really! Thanks for the shout...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm, #2 sounds good! I used to use red vines as straws in my root beer floats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no but I have done the opposite I was sure I was taking the right path to find a tree blocking my way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your question for next week. :) my answer to that would be when i got pregnant; i thought it would ruin my life but it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your answers and I agree the geography part was horrible. I assume you like to cook or why else would you have all those grinders?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now that is an awesome idea to use the Twizzlers as swizzle sticks! I am so going to try that! Scones sound awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.