Welcome to the October almost Halloweenth version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Blood red and the number 31.
1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven't heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not?
Absolutely!! I love seeing the little kiddies in their costumes. I usually stop by 8pm, as I'm not so into the older kids.
2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag?
3 Musketeers, Snickers, Milky Ways, Reeses
3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet?
I'm a sorry ass pansy and I can't watch horror movies without getting nightmares.
4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again?
See answer above!
5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had....
Running out of candy early
6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question.
Casper was a pretty sorry excuse for a ghost wasn't he?
7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?No :(
8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em? If they are the kind aimed a kids - the ones aimed at older teens and adults - see horror movie answer.
9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people? Really depends on the year. Some years it's cutesy cartoonish paper, some its really sophisticated paper, last year it was bags and tissue. I usually don't give gift cards - it seems impersonal unless, like when my one friend bought a house (think the movie Money Pit) I got him a home depot gift card.
10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs? Were you hungry when you wrote these questions? The way I learned to hard boil an egg without getting that yucky green ring around the yolk is - Put eggs in cold water to cover. bring water to a boil. Turn off the fire, leave eggs in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove eggs from water. As I usually use the eggs cold - I then rinse the eggs in cold water until cold.
11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do? Hide in the closet ( I have a platform bed) and try really hard to wake up- see answer to horror movies.
12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away? I give those awY LAST.
13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be?EVIL VAMPIRE QUEEN, or Sexy Witch are my usual costumes.
13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house?Yes. See answer to 13a. ( BTW where is 13b?)
14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as? Kimber would be the Lion tamer and Berleen would be a zombie?
15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?Yes. base menu for Thanksgiving is Turkey, lasagna, cranberry stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, sweet potatoes, apple pie, pumpkin pie. Then whoever is coming - brings stuff.
16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you?Nora Roberts latest trilogy.
17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today?57
18. Have you ever howled at the moon? Yes
19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you? I hope its a sexy vampire!
You Are Crazy for Halloween
No one gets into Halloween as much as you to. You put Martha Stewart to shame!
You have the perfect decorations, the perfect candy to hand out, and the perfect costume to wear.
You're the type of person who's been winning the costume contest for years, and it irks you when you don't place first.
Halloween is your holiday, and you certainly do it up in style. However, you're so obsessed at times that it can be a bit creepy!