gave me this blog award yesterday.
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I started my blog as a cyber-journal for my knitting and garden projects. then it became a place for me to "discuss" Smoke as well. While my intention had originally been to keep Angie and Curt out of the blog, they worked their way in. So basically HUGE FAIL. What my blog has evolved into is basically a random stream of consciousness, with whatever my brain is linking to at the moment. It is basicallFlickr Photo Download: 39 square y a way to keep up with all the cyber friends I have made.
So friendships would be the answer to that question.