Welcome to the February 25th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of your keyboard, and the number 4579.
1. Who is the craziest person in your family?Um, that would undoubtable be um ME!
2. If you could make turtle shells any color you wanted, what color would turtles be? Until turtle soup becomes popular again, what does it matter?
3. How fast do hotcakes sell? Here's a question - is that headless waitress the one selling the hotcakes or is she a sample cannibal's victim? Anyway - tuesday IHOP was giving away free pancakes - so they apparently don't sell that well. But I don't have any hard statistics.
4. Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol if they have eaten someone who was drunk? I'll have to be more careful about how much I have to drink before......
5. If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license? Well, you'd have to learn to drive one of those cars without pedals. SO you'd probably need a new license anyway. Just curious - I think this is a drastic answer to being tired of shaving them!
6. Where do people in Hell tell other people to go? Home Depot
7. Do you make stupid little baby noises when talking to your pets?No - I prefer stupid adult noises - but the neighbors don't like listening..
8. Is the light on in the room? It's 1130 in the morning why would my lights be on? I have really cool cut-outs in my walls called windows!
9. Did the voice tell you that the light is on in the room? You aren't paying attention - the lights are OFF. that is the opposite of ON!
10. If you were to name an alcoholic drink, what would it be called? Mine!!