(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of KC's hair and the number 33.
1. Robins have red breasts. Why are their eggs blue? Well the one and only time I ever got a sunburn ( they mean it when they say avoid the sun while on antibiotics- and going on a whale watch cruise is not avoiding the sun) mine were red, and curt wasn't getting near them, so his cajones were turning blue too....
2. The doorbell buzzes at the same moment the phone rings. Who was on the phone? So this is a trick question. I don't answer my home phone - all the calls go to the machine, and I'll eventually listen to them. If you want to talk to me you need to call my cell, so I can answer while walking. AND I don't answer the doorbell unless I'm expecting someone. So that scenario would never happen.
3. It seems that there are several very popular memes each day of the week. Which meme did you first become a regular of?This one! Actually, it's still the one meme I do regularly.
4. It is about time that Berleen and Kimber meet in person. Should we start a collection to fly one of them to the other, or just hop
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away? N/A
6. What was the last thing colored red that you wore? Right now, my socks, panties, bra and tank top.... oh and my toes!
7. I have a train that runs by where I live several times a day. I actually find it peaceful. What's the longest journey that you have taken by train? about 45 minutes, to NYC. I would love to take the train with the observation cars from Chicago to Seattle.
8. If Kimber threw a five dollar bill off a building that was five stories high, and Berleen threw a twenty off a build that was six stories high, who do you think would find the money? Not me, I'm not a city person, so I wouldn't be around a bunch of 5 and 6 story building.
9. If reincarnation really happens, whose life would you like to know that you have already led? Cleopatra? Atilla the Hun? Catherine of Russia? A Tortuga bar wench during pirate days?
10. What are your three favorite possessions? My Tony Stewart collection, my yarn swift, my laptop.
11. A lot of people still believe that Elvis is alive. Have you ever worn blue suede shoes? Do blue cowboy boots count??
12. Do you have siblings? If yes, are you anything alike? My brother and I used to be very much alike. We even look alike. But after he moved to California, he became way laid back, drinks wine instead of beer ... ugghhh.. My sister and I? It's a stretch that we are of the same species let alone the same family.
13. Has anyone ever asked you to strip naked and cluck like a chicken? There are some things I'll never tell. To this question I'd have to say NO.