Friday, December 24, 2010

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve!!  I ran the gauntlet of Shop Rite pre-holiday and went grocery shopping this morning, went to help Curt finish his Christmas shopping because I wanted to hit Godiva for some Aztec chocolate (chili and chocolate - brilliant!).  Angie got  something else as a result of me walking through Penney's.

Angie actually met us for lunch at the diner - despite me wearing the repulsive hat and embarrassing sneakers:

IMAG0466

IMAG0465

Tonite, I'm wrapping presents , we're eating tapas, and Angie & Curt are watching stupid tv.

And - stolen from LOL race pics


For those of you wondering how all those presents get delivered so fast.


You Are Stylish






You are a sneaky gift giver. You're good at throwing people off the trail of what you're really giving them.



You are spontaneous and impulsive. You tend to do things quickly, and you're quite impatient.



You are very organized and together. No one would ever accuse you of being a slob.



You love to dress up and take care of yourself. You get a lot of confidence from looking sharp.


   

1 comment:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.