Thursday, December 23, 2010

I know I tweeted it - but have I mentioned that I'm on Vacation?? Until next year????  Woot!!!

 

 

Thursday Thunks - The Christmas Version

Welcome to the December 23rd edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Thursday Thunks - The Christmas Version

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of the foot spray on the table and the num
ber 25.

C- What color/flavor candy cane should I put in your stocking?  How about a dark amber ale flavor??  Best way to survive my family Christmas!

H- If Santa really comes down the chimney of people's houses and he busts out the bricks on the way down, do you think that is covered by his Christmas insurance?My chimney is a vent pipe maybe 8 - 10 inches in diameter. Don't think the fat guy is getting down that.  Of course I'm perennially on the naughty list so it's a moot point anyway.

R- Did you know that rabbits eat their own poop to get the nutrients from the food that they didn't get from it the first time they ate it?Well, I guess I've eaten my last rabbit, blech.

I- Have you ever sucked on an icicle?Yes, I did mention being on the naughty list right???

S- Do you think there is too much sex on tv?I'm fat, and have a flatscreen.  Don't think I could balance on it, so no sex on my tv ;P

T- We're eating tacos. Taco sauce - hot, medium, mild or OMG my butthole is going to hurt tomorrow! ? Liquid fire hot!!!

M- Are you sick of Christmas music yet?Just te Little Drummer boy.  There are about 8 versions on the stoopid loop that the muzac in out store plays.

A- Add up the number of windows in your house, subtract that number by the number of doors you have in your house, multiply that by the number of hallways you have in your house and then add the number of light switches. Whats your answer?Seriously????  You fell one questions short this week?? (17 for anyone interested)

S- You build a snowman (yes you really do), what color hat do you have him wear? And now you are going to build a sand castle (yes, shut up, you do that too), does it have a moat?Red w/ black trim Santa hat!!  Not in Hawaii with Thom or in Arizona with Kimber, so no sand. And it has been below freezing for 2 weeks, don't think I can dig in the dirt.  But every one I ever built in the past did have a moat if that counts.

2 comments:

  1. Love the video. I bet that house gets lots of visitors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have the best Christmas! Wishing you and your family a great holiday...

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.