Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lost

Welcome to the December 8th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Thursday Thunks: Lost

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of an African split-toed frog and the number 369.

1. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? If yes, how often? Well first - NY's drinking age changed to 21 39 days after I turned 19, so I did drink in their bars legally 39 times before I turned 21 LOL!  But the honest answer to that question is yes, and too often to count.

2. After Obama, who do you think will be the next president? Well, if we look at the 50 year trend I would say... a jellyfish. 




President elect with Secret Service


3. Do you believe places can really be haunted? I don't know about "haunted" per se,but evil energy can linger at a location.

4. Kimber is flying to Minnesota to finally meet Berleen. What do you think about space travel? Um, I'm really terrible at geography, but I really thought one could get to Minnesota via plane, train or automobile!

 

5. What if you had exactly one year to live. What are the three things you'd want to do before you died? 1. Ski somewhere in the southern Hemisphere.
       2. Visit Ireland
       3. Spend as much quality time making memories with my daughter as possible. 

6. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong? Junior high, pouring monsoon rain, my great grandfather met me at the bus stop with an umbrella. I was "too cool" and ran home instead.  He was pissed.  I don't use umbrellas to this day because they make me feel bad.

7. Other than emergencies, do you think the cell phone is more intrusive than convenient?  Um my cell phone is like an appendage.  I would go through serious withdrawal without it. Not so much the talking on the phone part, I don't do that much, but texting (about 800 a week) g-chatting, e-mail, internet, and now with my incredible, what can't I do - and even the camera takes better pictures than my real camera~

8. You are stuck on an island forever due to a plane crash. Like Lost without Harley or andbody else.. But you find all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things would you want with you? Did I mention my cell phone is like an appendage?  (and is beer included in the food and water thing?) My i-pad definitely, a really, really large crate of yarn and needles,

9. We've decided you can change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? Send all the stooopid people (as opposed to mentally challenged for real) to Mars!!

10.What if a million dollars fell off a back of a truck. Would you keep it?  Maybe a few grand, but the rest I'd give to various charities I support.

1 comment:

  1. I think you hit it out of the park with the jelly fish! Too much. Thanks for playing...

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.