Thursday, December 2, 2010

Live Long, and Prosper

Welcome to the December 2nd edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Thursday Thunks: Live Long, and Prosper

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of a one eyed jack and the number 69.

1. There are a lot of emotions in life. Except for Mr. Spock. What emotionally scares you the most?  Dependence, the feeling of needing someone.  I even have issues sometimes needing Curt.  It bothers him sometimes that I have trouble letting him take care of me.

2. Do you have any present goals that are tough enough that you'd like to forget about them? Yes, forget them and take a nap.

3. Your Internet service goes down. What would you miss the most? That's why I have a droid.  Now for Optimum AND Verizon to go down would imply I had bigger problems than the internet not being there.

4. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you. (Nomenclature? Can you tell that I stole this question?) Stupid little things make my daughter happy.  Like when I mailed her some stuff to her dorm last month and Giradelli's peppermint bark had just come back out so I mailed her 2 pcs (it's her favorite chocolate)  Or I gave her the freebie vendor pen I got at a meeting.  I guess to her it's proof that I think about her at random "non-mom" times.

5. If money was no object, and you had a free month or so, what would you love to do? Take a leisurely tour through Ireland.

6. Why did you start your blog? Was it because you were pissed at someone? Because a lot of my knitting friends had them to show their creations, and to make it easier to update my far flung family on the Angie. Curt predicted it would last less than a month.

7. Kimber and Berleen (Thunks founders & BFFs) are finally going to meet in person. Who are you friends with in the blogosphere that you'd love to meet? Why? Would my NASCAR knitter peeps be cheating? Because I actually met them on Ravelry, and I am probably the most regular poster.  if not them then, I would say Bud and Thom.  Mostly 'cause they make me laugh, and I think if we went out to dinner we'd have a blast.

8. When you were in high school, if you can remember back that far, what mistake did you make that you'd like to change?  I never took school seriously, I mean I got mostly A's but not by working for them. 

9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'? I believe in love until I keel over.  Not sure about the eternity thing after that.

10. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, what is you favorite romantic comedy movie?  What?? Seriously don't get the question.

3 comments:

  1. OK, on that last question: It was just asking for your favorite romantic comedy. I took the intro from a ridiculous meme that takes itself very seriously. I try to make as little sense as Ber & Kimber! Thanks for the shout ut! We would laugh a lot... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I've checked up on so far has had problems with #10. While it doesn't make sense, I have found it interesting to see how everyone interprets it :)

    Happy Thursday!
    http://livedwell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember how long I have been following you♥ I'm sure it was through Ravelry. You have been a consistent blogger and I have always enjoyed reading you.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.