Wednesday, June 8, 2011


Sensational Haiku Wednesday
Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Welcome to “Sensational Haiku Wednesday!”

Click here for info and background on this weekly event!
The basics:
Haiku is simple! It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)

This week’s theme is: Health

I'll drink to your health!

with a decidedly not

healthy kind of drink.

 

In my mid forties,

mortality is realized.

Time to do something!

 

Almost everyday,

hit the gym for cardio

and weight machine work.   

6 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you with the gym my friend. :) Great Haikus :) "not kind of drink" Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!!

    Think you're missing a word in your 3rd line of the first one ;) I got it though. And I'll share a pitcher with you!

    You're definitely speaking for me too!! Good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been feeling my mortality too--and I'm not sure I like the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very enlightening health haiku ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wait til you hit your Late forties it's all down hill from there Whahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What until you hit your 50's ... :-)
    Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.