Sunday, October 25, 2015

Revolution Brewery Tour


Don't worry, I'm running out of things I did in Chicago to tell you about... 

We went on the brewery tour of Revolution.  I've had the occasional bottle and liked it so north on the train we went.  I found out that while they are moving to a larger facility, currently of the million something gallons they make a year, the huge (somewhere near 90, but I don't remember exactly... I was sampling) percentage is sold within the city limits of Chicago.  It was the best brewery tour I've been on since Sam Adams a few years ago. 

great tour guide
 
jealous of this machine
 
lots of cans!
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.