Saturday, October 3, 2015

Swap!

On Ravelry (social media/giant data base for fiber related crafts) groups have swaps from time to time.  I recently participated in a Beer Swap.  My sender, Michelle from San Diego sent 2 pumpkin ales from local breweries, as well as a beer in honor of her favorite sports Tony.  ( I just love the name Punk in Drublic)

 She also sent a wonderful blue yarn - La Jolla - dyed in her area that she got on the San Diego Yarn Crawl - I love that the color name is Rogue... I'm going to have to make sure to stock up on Rogue's Dead Guy Ale before casting on!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.