Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pictures from Saturday

sat morning fog

I love this picture of the early morning fog while tailgating.

backup car rolls

It took the team 14 minutes to get the backup car ready. Tell me that's not a gorgeous color red on that car! Would make great yarn or an awesome nail polish!!

front row ARCA

The front row of the ARCA race- the entire race was basically a slugfest between these two drivers! The big difference between Lofton and Menard? Both drivers had Daddy buy them a ride - but Lofton can drive - he actually has talent.

apache crop

All the branches of the armed forces show up at the races ( I guess they like recruiting rednecks) They had this Apache on display along with all the missiles and other armament. SEXY f'ing machine!

Sunday and Monday tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have a nail polish that color and it is awesome! Loved how it sparkled a little.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.