Welcome to the August 27th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number of kids I have and the color of dead roses.
1. Have you ever played Bullshit?That's some sort of card game isn't it? It was in a Matthew McConaughey movie once. That's as close as I've gotten..
2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet? Depends on the dog?? Cats are sweet.
3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent.My grandma on my dad's side was a really special woman. She had a quick, hot temper. She didn't mind having a houseful of her seriously insane teenage grandkids for the entire summer without any parents. She was a serious believer in better living through chemistry.
5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups? Over the sink.
6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where's the bathroom from the kitchen? You used a cup for water?? I do have glasses for that you know. Cups are kinda for coffee and tea and the occasional soup and sandwich.