Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THURSDAY THUNK

Thursday Thunks - stupid questions that you love to answer

Welcome to the August 20th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number ziltch and the color of spider webs.

1. Your thoughts on hunting?p069217ii02
s7_419033_imageset_01

What kind of hunting are we talking about?? I prefer bow hunting ( crossbows legal again woo hoo!) but am pretty good with a rifle or shotgun. I have one of these - right next to my shop rite card -- yeah I is a redneck...
reward


2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it? I do believe we answered a swine flu question before. Same answer - it's the flu, people die of the flu every year - mostly young babies, the elderly and frail, people with other health issues compromising their immune systems... i am none of these.
MissPiggy
this picture is dedicated to bud!


3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of? A little bit torn here. My first instinct is to go with lawyers. That is now #2 on my daughter's career list. So on further review, we are going to with all the useless government beaurocrats that do nothing but generate red tape, cost tax dollars, and create such hassles to the rest of us. Of course with the dem's in charge there will be more of these fleas than ever.


4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me? Take up knitting, hard to stuff your face when your hands are full. carribean dreams


5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do? Hmm, I'm married, why would I be on a first date?? But if I were out with some other guy, I would say the need for condoms would go without saying.. I mean why would I date another guy if that's not what I wanted?? Most of my friends are guys so it wouldn't be to talk sports right? That said I would definitely bring my own, and have to lecture the guy on how the heat breaks down the effectiveness of said condoms... come to think of it, if he didn't know that he'd be too stupid for me to boink anyway...

6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there. I'm kinda wondering what the heck kind of answers I'll see for this?? I mean it's a small room, kinda has 3 maybe 4 uses. What could people possible have in there?? A quick peek in mine reveals my daughter's jewelry next to the sink... hmm, I kinda like that bracelet....

7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like? For real??? I barely remember my daughter's kindergarten teacher!! I actually have no dicernable memories of anything I can attach to kindergarten. ( Anyone wanna bet Bud's got a picture of a hottie to answer this question??)


8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook? Extra virgin olive oil - is this hypocritical?? Except for deep frying theb it's crisco vegetable oil.

9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else? Have you not been paying attention?? ALL pictures of me are unflattering! If you're going to post one - go with my college years - they won't shatter your monitor at least!

10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use? Another not paying attention question. Have nails. Curt like my nails. Nails and dishes not a good mix. And I hate rubbers (gloves that is, did you not read #5, have my own of the other kind) so Curt uses Dawn.

11 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO...Dedicted to Bud. He's going to love it LOL. Love #9...shatter your monitor. But the classic is your 5 I love it. Have a great Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I snagged that pic a few weeks ago and figured it would come in handy sooner or later - and it so made me think of Bud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just too sassy for your own good, your answers make me laugh so hard I need to change my Depends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughter is the best medicine they say!! So how come I haven't cured your ills??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you got me twice. First of course, with Miss Piggy's Janet outfit. LMAO! Secondly, I said to kill the lawyers, as well. I totally forgot my neice just graduated from BC Law! Oops! You are the best...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy....I hope this Bud isn't MY husband. LOLOL

    My Thunks is posted. It's all in fun of course ---AND if you stop by to visit, I hope you will, remember to scroll down below the Thursday 13 for my answers for today!!

    Hope you've had a great week so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you crack me up!!!!Your answers are very funny!!!!My # 6 would be my son's trains on the floor. It doesn't feel good to step on them!!
    (I'll post pics, when I am finished with the wrap)(It will be like a long piece of fabric that you wrap around yourself and the baby, to carry the baby around with you hands free)It will be like a baby sling, or carrier)(I know the pic doesn't do it justice)

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 was right on. They need to cut back for sure.

    #8 Bet Bud's wasn't no virgin. Just kidding Bud. Well, maybe not. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Knitting or crocheting is a perfect way to loose weight

    EVOO Baby. There is no other.

    http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2009/08/thursday-thunks-stupid-questions-that.html

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.