Friday, December 4, 2009

Weekend Plans

 Here comes the weekend!  My plan is to go to the mall with Curtis and not leave until I am at least 90% done, and the extra 10% must be potentially on line!


It's supposed to snow, so if it does, I want to take Angie out driving.  She drove in snow last winter, but that was all before her license, and 10 months to someone at 17 is a lot longer than someone my age!  I really hope it does, so that a school day won't be her first time behind the wheel again, and so the other maniacs at her school have some time to get used to it again!








You Are an Impulse Shopper



When you go shopping, you have no set strategy. You just browse until something catches your eye.

You like sales, but you mostly like them because they're an excuse to shop.



Of all the types, you are the most likely to be a shopaholic. You can't stop shopping!

You're not the kind of person who makes a list or plans what to buy. So sometimes you end up with too much stuff.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.