Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme . This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
The Dating Profiles Meme: Pride and Joy
1. My pride and joy is my cat Spike. I've always considered Spike to be a dog's name, but if that's the best you can come up with maybe you should get a few more and be the crazy cat lady.
I have a driver's License. I really prefer driving a car to get from point A to point B ( or a Harley) but not a zumba!
3. I'm into to going to Home Depot for house projects that I think I can master but never do. Do me a favor, stay out! I have a lot of work to get done in my day, and "non-customers" asking a lot of questions take up a lot of time. If you are that much of a clutz , we do install over 30 categories, I'll pass you on to the install specialist. "cause I am not fixing your house for dinner and a glass of wine.
4. I joined this dating site to meet new people and see what happens! Are you aware of a place called "outside of your house"? There are real people out there, you can meet them!
Too much drama. Some people are meant to be friends. And/or you really don't need to marry everyone you sleep with!
6. I'm looking forward to a meeting of the minds, to fun and arm wrestling. Arm wrestling?? Seriously?? I always thought that was something teenagers did, because they weren't having sex!
7. My match would be someone who is emotionally available. One that believes 1+1=Love. I firmly believe that if you don't love yourself, no one else can truly love you and you become a needy whiny pain in the ass.
8. I wanted to win my son when we play video games together, back then he was 14 years old, and I did practice while he is not at home, but was never able to win him. I've heard of a trophy wife, but a trophy kid? You need therapy.
9. How do you sum up a full life into a little box without sounding like everyone else? Well you don't use up space asking dumb questions!
10. There are as many ways of falling in love as there are snowflakes in a snowstorm. Hmm, I have some salt around here somewhere....
Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!