Thursday, March 24, 2011

Locking the Dead In

Welcome to the March 24th edition of Thursday Thunks!

Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of falling snow and the number four thousand eight hundred seventy three..


1. Would you try a dog food flavored jelly bean? What about skunk spray or vomit flavored? No, No, No.  However may I suggest:



2. Are any keys on your keyboard worn off?Not on the laptop- on my last phone there were a couple, but I don't remember which.

3. Why are the lids on coffins nail/locked/sealed? Are we afraid they are going to get out?god I hope not!!!

4. True love. Define it.Curtis.

5. Where is the strangest place you are ever fallen asleep?I guess the hardest to believe is in the 8th row of a George Clinton concert in a community theatre building!  But seriously - I fall asleep at the drop of a hat ( I don't really fall asleep, I more just switch off)  and sleep like I'm in a coma unless there is mocking happening- then I just pop awake.

6. A doctor walks up to you and says "I will change anything you want... big or small... doesn't matter how much it costs, I'll do it for free!". What do you have him fix or change on your body? I want my old boobs back!  they got smaller after I had my daughter!

7. The last picture you took - share it. Well, if it's not something we would probably find in Bud's recent photos. 
 
 

8. Blue or black ink. Your preference?I never, ever, ever use blue or black ink.  Purple and orange are my 2 favorite colors to write with, green, pink work too. 
Uniball is my favorite pen company.  These are my favs:

These are my second choice:


9. You are walking down the sidewalk on a city street and you see a little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, she asks you if you can tie her shoe for her. What do you do? I walk into work every morning, and the guy who was my boss, who still unlocks the door for me, ties my shoes....  seriously.... every morning...  double knots them so they don't become untied after he leaves in the morning.

10. What channel numbers are ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX for you?7,4,2 &5

11. Did/do you have any marriage deal breakers?Well we are assuming the guy was dateable right?   The biggest is the understanding that I am not turning into Mrs. Cleaver, had to both be able to drive a stick shift and agree to never buy an automatic ( cause I have issues driving automatics) , has to get along with my friends (who are mostly guys anyway) and has to make me laugh and be fun to just hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.