Sunday, March 20, 2011

Swap Goodies!!

I was in a St Patrick's Day swap on Ravelry.  I realized I never showed you guys what I got- and I needed a blog idea.  Really cool green sock yarn (my favorite kind of yarn and not just for socks)  a mug cozy, some soak wash for handknits, the coolest little crocheted sheep stitch markers, a felted leaf notions bag and a surprisingly good chocolate bar - dark chocolate covering raspberry/lemon truffle centers with bits of crunchy biscotti.  I usually don't care for raspberry flavored things but it was really surprisingly good!

IMAG0633

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.